Pokemon GO free Prime Gaming rewards: Video game lovers can claim them by following easy steps
Amazon Prime Gaming provides intriguing and refreshing in-game content for a wide range of games, including popular titles like Pokemon GO and Valorant. Additionally, Amazon offers various Twitch benefits to interested players, such as exclusive emoticons and expanded chat color options.
To redeem Pokemon GO Prime Gaming codes, players need an active Amazon Prime subscription.
1. Visit the official Pokemon GO Prime Gaming website, where several offers are available.
2. Select the desired offer, click on “Claim,” and then choose “Get in-game content.”
3. This will provide trainers with the required code for the offer.The official website provides two methods for redeeming the code. One method is through the regular online option, while the other is via the Android application. The steps for the former are as follows:1. Go to the official Niantic offer redemption page.
2. Sign into the Pokemon GO account.
3. Enter the aforementioned code. If successful, a message will confirm that the items have been added to the player’s inventory.
The steps for the latter method are as follows:
1. While in-game, click on the Poke Ball menu, then select the shop icon.
2. Scroll down and enter the provided code under “Promos.”
3. Finally, tap on “Redeem” to obtain the items.
In July 2023, the active codes for Pokemon GO Prime Gaming include two offerings: the Prime Gaming Bundle and the Limited-time Partner Research. These contain the following items:
Prime Gaming Bundle:
– 2x Golden Razz Berry
– 2x Mysterious Component.
Q1. How to claim Pokemon GO free Prime Gaming rewards?
A1. To redeem Pokemon GO Prime Gaming codes, players need an active Amazon Prime subscription.
Q2. Where can I claim Pokemon GO free Prime Gaming rewards?
A2. The official website provides two methods for redeeming the code. One method is through the regular online option, while the other is via the Android application.
Disclaimer Statement: This content is authored by a 3rd party. The views expressed here are that of the respective authors/ entities and do not represent the views of Economic Times (ET). ET does not guarantee, vouch for or endorse any of its contents nor is responsible for them in any manner whatsoever. Please take all steps necessary to ascertain that any information and content provided is correct, updated, and verified. ET hereby disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, relating to the report and any content therein.
For all the latest world News Click Here