How to to sanitize your iPhone 13, iPhone 12, and iPhone 11 safely
Is it safe to sanitize your iPhone 13 or for that matter iPhone 12, or iPhone 11? Know what Apple said.
Undoubtedly, your iPhone comes with various amazing security measures that keep viruses spread by hackers at away. But during the time of the corona pandemic, another safety measure is important for your iPhone, sanitization! With the rising cases of Covid-19 all over the world, it is necessary to ensure that your hands as well as objects which you frequently use, such as your smartphones are sanitised properly. But is it safe to sanitize your iPhone 13, iPhone 12 or iPhone 11 with disinfectants or isopropyl alcohol solution? Here’s what Apple has to say about it.
“Using a 70 percent isopropyl alcohol wipe, 75 percent ethyl alcohol wipe, or Clorox Disinfecting Wipes, you may gently wipe the exterior surfaces of your iPhone,” says Apple statement. Further, iPhone maker suggested that iPhone owners must not use products containing bleach or hydrogen peroxide for sanitization purposes, whether it is the latest iPhone 13, or its previous years’ models like iPhone 12 and iPhone 11. the iPhone boasts a fingerprint-resistant oleophobic, oil repellent coating. Cleaning chemicals can deteriorate them over time. Know below how to you sanitize your iPhone?
How to sanitize iPhone 13, iPhone 12, and iPhone 11
- The best way will be to protect your iPhone with a screen guard. If your iPhone has a screen guard protector, then it won’t affect the coating of your screen.
- Before you jump to start sanitizing your iPhone, ensure that you unplug all the cables and turn off your phone.
- The screen of your iPhone is very delicate, so the first thing to do is to always use a lint-free microfiber cloth- best example will be the cloth that you use to clean your spectacles or sunglasses.
- You can use the lint-free cloth with warm soapy water to cleanse out all the viruses over the surface of your iPhone. Also, ensure to avoid moisture getting into the openings of the iPhone while using the warm soapy water-dipped cloth.
- Note that you should not use compressed air.
- If your iPhone has an outer phone cover, do remember to remove it and clean it too with the isopropyl alcohol solution or soap water if possible. It is important to sanitize your phone cover in addition to the phone.
For all the latest Technology News Click Here